Saturday, November 12, 2005

Idiot Mix

Here's an Imix I've been Enjoying a Lot Lately:

Key West Intermezzo (I Saw You First) John Mellencamp (Words & Music)
Stitched Up (Featuring John Mayer) Herbie Hancock (Possibilities)
Let Love Rule Lenny Kravitz (Lenny Kravitz: Greatest Hits)
Back to Me Kathleen Edwards (Back to Me)
Old Dirt Hill (Bring That Beat Back) Dave Matthews Band (Stand Up)
What'd I Say, Pt. 1 Ray Charles (The Best of Ray Charles)
Einstein On the Beach (For an Eggman) Counting Crows (Films About Ghosts)
Loving Cup The Rolling Stones (Exile on Main St.)
Corduroy Pearl Jam (Vitalogy)
Down With Disease Phish (Hoist)
Peace Frog The Doors (Morrison Hotel)
In a Little While U2 (All That You Can't Leave Behind)
The One I Love David Gray (Life In Slow Motion)
Creep Radiohead (Pablo Honey)
Strange Condition Pete Yorn (Musicforthemorningafter)
I Just Want to Celebrate Rare Earth (Motown Remixed & Unmixed)

No comments: